Yearbooks are currently on sale for $65. Price increases to $70 on October 1. The last day to purchase accessories and personalizations is January 25. Senior photos NOT taken by Lifetouch will NOT be allowed in the yearbook. Please contact JJ Nadiran (email@example.com) to schedule a sitting.
The requirements for Senior Quotes are listed below. All quotes must be submitted by Friday, December 13, 2019. Submit your senior quote..
- The quote is limited to 80 characters, including spaces and punctuation.
- Include who said the quote you are submitting, and if you do not know, put "anonymous."
- Quotes should be inspirational and positive.
- Quotes should be school appropriate and should not contain any elements considered racist, perverted, sexually suggestive, derogatory, negative, phone numbers, and/or political maxims.
- Mrs. Hammond and administrators can and will prevent a quote from being published, if it is deemed to be inappropriate or questionable.
- Seniors will not be allowed to resubmit a quote if the first one is denied. Please be careful to choose a quote that is responsible.
- At least 80% of seniors MUST SUBMIT a quote for quotes to be printed in the yearbook.
Deadline for you to select your Senior Formal Picture for the Yearbook is Friday, December 20th.
To select your picture, you can call Lifetouch Senior Customer Service at 1-800-736-4775 or go online to shop.prestigeportraits.com and make your selection. The information is in the proofs you received.
If you need additional assistance, please visit the Yearbook Room B282 during your lunch the week of December 16 - December 20 to select your photo.
Photos not selected by December 20th will be selected by the yearbook staff.
Professional photographs of graduation are available for purchase. E-mail JJ Nadiran at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Adviser: Kimberly Hammond
- Editor-in-Chief: Imani Ross
The job of the Woodside Legacy yearbook staff is to create a 200+ page yearbook, complete with text and graphics We greatly appreciate your support and adherence to standards and deadlines. We are looking forward to another great award-winning yearbook!