The first Thursday at 6:30pm of every month is our general meeting night, unless otherwise determined.
- October 3rd
- November 7th
- December 5th
- January 9th (2nd Thursday due to Winter Break)
- February 6th
- March 5th
- April 2nd & 16th (Additional Date for After Prom Preparations
- May 7th
- June 4th
We have several vacancies! If you are interested in volunteering, please contact the President or Vice President via email below. We'd love to have you!
- President - Melanie Mansion
- Vice President - Tahnisha Clark
- Secretary - Rachelle Moody
- Treasurer - Eura White
- Administration Representative - Grayce Foley
- Faculty Representative - Michael Platt
- Events Coordinator - Vacant
- Educational Coordinator - Janice Majette
- Membership/Volunteer Chairperson – Schelica Grant
- PTSA Scholarship Chairperson - Gina Zieber
- Reflections Chairperson - Tahnisha Clark/Kathryn Sheehan-Smith
- Fundraiser/Concessions Chairperson - Anita Jones
- Council Representative(s) - Virginia Rex/Gina Zieber
- Student Representative(s)
- 9th - Nysheal Grant
- 10th - Vacant
- 11th - Jordan Moody
- 12th - Ashanti Jones/Liayla Hines/Takiyah Harris Tyreece White/Shamar Mansion
Get ahead of the game and join your PTSA now! The cost is only $5 per person! Students will DEFINITELY want to join, because your membership comes with a discount on all home athletic events (i.e., basketball, wrestling, volleyball) and all football games at Todd Stadium. You will absolutely earn back your money in savings, and you will be "in the know" for all of the events throughout the year!
Seniors, your membership also allows you to apply for a PTSA scholarship! Since the PTSA Scholarships are only for students who have joined the PTSA at Woodside, be sure to join by March 1st so that you can apply!